Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well I'm super new at this so here we go.

I have I feel the best Stroganoff ever and I would like to share how it's made. There are probably others out there that also have this but I just what something fun to do that doesn't involve my real life cuz right now things are not so great, it's not the end of the world either but anyways......


I feed a lot of people and I don't measure much so feel free to ask questions if you get confused.

1 large can of Cream of mushroom soup

1 16oz. container of sour cream

1 package of shredded Mozzarella cheese

2 pounds of hamburger meat or thin sliced steak peices

Garlic salt  (to taste)

Fresh cut mushrooms (as many as you like)

1 Onion chopped (if you want) sometimes I do n don't, depends on my mood

and a splash of milk

Wide egg Noodles


Boil your noodles to whatever tenderness you like,
Brown your meat, mushrooms, onions, and garlic salt.
Add mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk to meat,
Now add noodles stir and them add cheese, stir, eat and enjoy!

Goes great with salad, cottage cheese, garlic bread.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment